- Medical Library available to residents and faculty with study areas, computer workspace and resources available 24/7.
- Resident work areas with computer access work stations 24/7 available in the North Patient Tower and the Trauma/Acute Care Surgery Clinic.
- Simulation laboratory available 24/7 in GME area.
- Emergency services
- Urgent care center
- Imaging center
- Endoscopy suite
- Outpatient lab
- Retail pharmacy
- Multi-specialty physician offices
Take a Tour of NGMC Braselton:
Georgia Heart Institute is the most forward-thinking heart and vascular program in the state and includes one of the largest cardiology practices in the region, including more than 80 practitioners seeing patients at more than a dozen locations. With a multi-disciplinary team of experts treating nearly every type of heart and vascular disease and participating in leading national research, we’re providing advanced care that ensures lasting heart health for generations.
The experts of Georgia Heart Institute also form the core of the cardiac care team at Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s four hospitals in Gainesville, Braselton, Winder and Dahlonega. It’s all part of Northeast Georgia Health System, a non-profit which serves more than 1 million people across the region.
- Routine and preventive health evaluations
- Laboratory services