- Medical Library available to residents and faculty with study areas, computer workspace and resources available 24/7.
- Resident work areas with computer access work stations 24/7 available in the North Patient Tower and the Trauma/Acute Care Surgery Clinic.
- Simulation laboratory available 24/7 in GME area.
As the state’s sixth-largest physician group, NGPG bring together hundreds of talented physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, midwives and other clinical staff in locations extending across North Georgia.
Our practice is patient-centered and collaborative, ensuring that your care is coordinated with other physicians and advance practice providers offering expertise and advanced services in a wide range of specialties at NGPG.
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Interpersonal problems
- Medication monitoring
- Psychotic disorders
Laurelwood is part of Northeast Georgia Medical Center and is conveniently located on the Medical Center’s campus in Gainesville.
A 54-bed facility, Laurelwood is a private, not-for-profit, inpatient behavioral health facility dedicated to the stabilization and treatment of individuals with mental illness and/or substance abuse.
A recognized leader in the region, Laurelwood is committed to improving the health of our community in all that we do. Professional, competent and compassionate staff is what separates Laurelwood from other treatment facilities. Our team is attentive to the individual needs of each patient. We are dedicated to providing high quality services that promote a positive therapeutic treatment experience.
- Evidence-based CBT developed specifically for patients with substance use disorders and chronic pain
- Physical exercise under professional supervision
- Massage therapy
- Aqua therapy
- Yoga and Tai chi